Address : Jl. Gunung Sahari, right across WTC Mangga Dua, North Jakarta.
Type of room I stayed in : Standard room
What it had : Single Bed, Private Bathroom, Air-Conditioned rooms, Safety Deposit Box in each room, Free WiFi connection in room or public area, Elevator, Car Park, water heater, complimentary mineral water, coffee & tea, instant noodle, a Coffee or Tea + a snack (croissant) in the morning as a breakfast at Starbucks.
What I like here :
– The room will be cleaned everyday so they don’t have sign please clean my room or don’t disturb that you should hang by the door. It can be a plus or a minus because sometimes you want a privacy and don’t want to be disturbed. At least they have manner and knock until you open the door and they don’t open the door themselves if you’re inside the room.
– Good service from the staffs, they open the door for you, help you with your luggage, and by the time you finish your check in registration, your luggage has already in your room, and they don’t ask for a tip. I guessed they’re well-paid.
– Accept debit card for payment. This is important for me because sometimes I don’t have enough cash or I don’t want to reduce the amount of cash I hold.
– Clean and comfortable bedroom & bathroom. All the facilities are clean and new so it’s nice to live here.
– The TV and the WiFi are good.
What I don’t like here :
– The shampoo and soap liquid don’t have a written tag, and they look similar, so you’re kinda confused whether you’re bathing with shampoo or shampooing with soap. Luckily, I bought my own shampoo and soap.
– They don’t have a hand soap at the wastafel. So you should go to the shower room to get a soap and get back to the wastafel to wash your hand. Or you could just wash your hand at the shower room.
– The hotel don’t have a restaurant. There is only Starbucks at the lobby. So that’s explained why you could only get a breakfast with a simple croissant and it could be boring to eat the same thing over and over if you stayed for a couple of days.
Disclaimer: Picture is not mine, all rights to tripadvisor or the owner.