Beef tenderloin, cucumber pickles, eggs, pampas grass, citron, balsamic vinegar, balsamic cream, parsley,
Onion, Cheongyang pepper, Salt, Olive oil, Hot sauce, Ketchup, Mustard, Lemon juice, Pepper
● Cooking method
1. Beef beef tenderly.
2. Finely chop onion and red pepper.
3. Chicken sauce and vegetables mixed with pepper spray.
4. Mix salt, olive oil, hot sauce, ketchup, mustard, lemon juice and evenly.
5. Slice the cucumber pickle finely.
6. Add egg yolk to the meat, mix it, and put it in the freezer.
7. Cut the vegetables in a good size to eat.
8. Mix chopped onion and citron.
9. Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and black pepper in 8 to make a dressing.
10. Mix salad with vegetables and dressing.
11. Place the meatballs on a plate using a mold, and add the salad.
12. Sprinkle with balsamic cream and parsley
Winning Recipe 1 of PTCOMR E37
Disclaimer: All rights reserved to JTBC