Mini paprika, grits, balsamic vinegar, tsuyu, natto, mustard kimchi,
Kim, egg, salt, pasta noodles, garlic, onion, sesame oil, green onions
● Cooking method
1. Put salt in boiling water and boil pasta noodles.
2. Bake mini paprika in an oiled pan.
3. The haircut is thinly puffed, then put in a pan and bake.
4. Burn the surface of the torch mini paprika.
5. Add balsamic vinegar and tsuyu to the mixer.
6. Peel the mini paprika and put it in the mixer.
7. Put crushed garlic and chopped onion in a mixer and make a sauce.
8. Put sesame oil in the sauce and change it again.
9. Rinse the side of the pasta with cold water.
10. Squeeze pasta noodles, sauces and finely chopped pork together.
11. Place the sauce on a plate with a spicy pasta sauce.
12. Mixed mustard kimchi washed with water and natto, then put on the hair.
13. Spray the sauce.
14. Raise the finely chopped green onion.
15. Raise the egg yolk.
Winning Recipe 2 of PTCOMR E42
Disclaimer: All rights reserved to JTBC